Facilities management success requires a combination of well trained, competent staff; well informed, professional management; clear leadership; and the information available to make effective decisions. We start with a simple question, “What does success look like?” and build our solutions from there.
Yes – All of our data and client reports are real time, on the web, and there for you to view.
Yes – We believe in account management. We provide bespoke solutions with dedicated management that work on your behalf.
Yes – We are professional managers. All of our managers are professionally trained and qualified in FM, mostly to the highest level attainable.
Outsourced Facilities Services
We deliver outsourced facilities services solutions incorporating all key service lines.
- Hard Services: Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric Maintenance, Fire management, Water management, BMS strategy, critical systems management.
- Soft Services: Reception, Front of House, Post & Messengers, Waste Management, Catering, Cleaning, Security, Archiving, Reprographics, Printing, Stationary.
- Professional Services: Procurement, Project Management, Contract Management, H&S management, Risk management, Performance management.
- Property Management: Management of Leases, Space Management, Internal Environment Management, Furniture procurement.
Sound like a refreshing change? Our approach to FM is different, we are unique. Call Andrew Hulbert, Managing Director, to find out how we can help you on your journey to facilities excellence
I'm another title
We enhance our service delivery with our intelligence based services adding strategic expertise to our operational teams:
Defining, designing and implementing FM strategy
- Defining strategic purpose of facilities management and aligning to corporate objectives of client organisation
- Client FM structure redesign and implementation
- Individual service line structure redesign and implementation
- Designing fit-for-purpose FM service delivery models from scratch
- Designing and implementing HR, Finance and Helpdesk models to strategically interlink with FM service delivery model
- Workspace studies and realignment of FM strategy
- New ways of working analysis and realignment of FM strategy
A modern approach to FM encompassing technology
- Applying the latest innovations to reporting with cloud-based, paperless, statutory compliance evidencing
- Maximising performance of built asset through maintenance strategy utilising modern techniques for M&E
- Designing board-level management reporting and real-time information desktop auditing