Leading facilities and engineer service provider, Pareto, has announced a number of appointments to their senior team. The investment in the senior structure further strengthens the organisation as it continues on its industry leading growth journey. Results last week confirmed Pareto grew 75% in the last financial year with a further 25% forecast in 2023.
The appointments include:
• David Richards joins as the Chief Executive Officer
• Alishya Artwell is promoted to the Board as Chief People Officer
• Ian Wiggans is promoted to Chief Commercial Officer
• Colin Kimber is promoted to Operations Director
• Chris Barnes is promoted to Account Director
• Daniel Scotchmer is promoted to Account Director
• Frankie Laugier-Davies is promoted to Account Director
• Jason Hunt is promoted to Associate Director
• Rachel McEntee is promoted to Marketing Director
• Adam Phillips joins as Sales Director
• Andrew Hulbert is promoted to the role of Vice Chairman
• Daniel Cook is promoted to Senior Technical Manager
‘Dave Richards, CEO, Pareto commented “Pareto is without doubt one of the most exciting and progressive facilities service providers in the sector. I have been blown away by what I’ve seen in terms of customer focus, business ethics and incredible culture. Pareto is leading the way in terms of the ESG agenda and there are so many further initiatives in the pipeline. Pareto has a phenomenal set of client partners and some of the best talent within the industry. The next few years present an exciting time for the organisation and these senior enhancements to our structure will ensure we move forward with continued success.